Tuesday 3 July 2012

Life

I have had several blog posts in my head lately but have been too busy living my life to blog about it so thought I would do a test run post on my phone to see how phone blogging works for someone who rarely sits down with my laptop these days. I am not very tech savvy so we'll see how this goes!! So what have I been busy doing? Moving house and enjoying life in our new home with my family, celebrating Brett's birthday, starting the girls at swimming lessons and a new pre-school 1 day a week, getting back into cooking from scratch and back to healthy basics (except Brett's birthday cake!!) and just embracing motherhood.

1 comment:

lusi said...

Great photos! Hope you've settled well into your new place! Thanks once again for all the amazing stuff you sent up to us before we went to Fiji. The kids are still excited by it all!
Much love,
Lusi x